Quietly Working Away
12 days ago
– Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 06:45:25 PM
We finally settled on the dice color and design with Q-Workshop and plan to order 150 sets from them soon. The Nuadan Dice are our most popular item, so get your set while they're available! 🎲
On the art front, we're finishing up several projects, including the provincial maps of Uldris, the city of Saegon, and a really awesome airship battle featuring a technomancer versus pirates. 🎨
92% of backers have filled out their BackerKit survey — we're only missing a few dozen people. Check your email if you haven't filled it out yet. Filling out the survey confirms your Kickstarter pledge and allows you to get Add-On items. 📝
In the blogosphere, we were pleasantly surprised by +1 RPG Blog for featuring us. Always happy to make new friends in the ttrpg community 😊
January Update: BackerKit and Balancing
about 1 month ago
– Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 01:23:37 AM
Hey hey! Wow, it's been a while. Hope everyone's holidays were good. Jason and I have been working hard on editing and balancing the game. We're moving into the final phase soon!
Here's what you need to know right now:
- If you haven't yet gone to BackerKit, we've sent out a new email. Follow the link to confirm your Kickstarter order (and any extra add-ons you would like). The vast majority of you have responded but there are a few stragglers (check your spam in case you don't see the email in your inbox).
- BackerKit and the pre-order store will remain open until early April. We'll provide a more final date when we get close to printing and shipping.
- Speaking of shipping, we're pretty sure which printer we're going with, but we're still shopping around to make sure we are getting the best deal for you all.
- Many of you have ordered your dice and GM screens and those are currently in the works! For the dice we are finalizing color (it's been surprisingly difficult to get the right shade of blue that we want) and we're working with a designer for the interior of the GM screen (can't wait to show you all the final design).
Thank you all so much for your patience. It's going to be an intense 2020, and we look forward to getting our game out to you. We appreciate the massive support in bringing our creation to life.
We'll post another update in a few weeks.
Hopefully, by then everyone has confirmed via BackerKit and we can send out one of the stretch goals we promised: a digital download of Seuma the Chronicler! Here's a sneak preview...
The Nuadan Chronicles BackerKit Store Is Open!
3 months ago
– Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 04:44:32 PM
It's finally here! Everyone should receive an email from BackerKit today. In it will be a link to the official survey asking you to confirm the Kickstarter items you paid for and your shipping address. During confirmation, you can even add extra items to your cart. (Shipping costs will be charged later when we get closer to mailing everyone their packages.)
If your friends missed out on The Nuadan Chronicles Kickstarter, they can pre-order the game and add-ons at: https://the-nuadan-chronicles-an-electro-fantasy-tabletop-rpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
BackerKit Update #2
3 months ago
– Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:11:38 AM
Hi everyone! The BackerKit survey has not gone out yet — we're making sure the process will go as smoothly as possible.
The delay works out though because we recently received the test items from Elderwood Academy, so we'll have pictures of those items on the BackerKit page!
We'll send an update out as soon as the site goes live and the surveys are sent out ✌
BackerKit and Other News
3 months ago
– Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 10:41:01 PM
Hello! Just popping in to let you know that we are sending out the BackerKit survey this week — we'll post another update letting you know when exactly that will happen.
In other news, we are closing in on the final dice designs and will receive the prototypes from Elderwood Academy in a day or two. We're also working on the GM Screen's interior.
In the meantime, we'd like to share a sneak peek at the rough concept art for Seuma the Chronicler (final version coming soon)!
P.S. Don't forget that the deadline to submit your results for the Blood of the Sea adventure is November 30th. The adventure can be found in the quickstart guide, which you can still download on our Kickstarter page.